Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone applying to Pathology get this? - mjaf
On behalf of Dr. Howanitz, Residency Program Director, and the rest of our faculty, thank you for your interest in the Pathology Residency program at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. We appreciate your application.

Our faculty members have finished reviewing your application. We regret to inform you that we have rejected your application to join our Pathology Residency Program at SUNY Downstate for the academic year beginning on July 1, 2011.

This year, our program received several hundred applications, approximately 30% more applications than we did in the previous year. In addition, we have fewer positions available this year than last year. We are fortunate to have a highly qualified pool of candidates from whom to select those we wish to interview. We have identified a select group of potential residents to invite to an interview based upon their documented achievements.

We wish you luck in finding a Pathology Residency position for July 1, 2011. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Cordially,

Dr. Flax

he send it with my name on it
I feel so damn embarrased Sad
I was working in this hospital Sad
Why are u embarrassed mjaf? It's just a standard rej. Letter.
I got it too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »