Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 19 interviews........enough?????? - asifali
Hi,
So depressed!!!! Only got 19 interviews so far! Enough to match? Is it over for me? I am not talking about superhumans, and samomc......never mind that! I am talking about average mortals like us!! Is there any hope???
I got 25 interviews. We are in the same depression boat. I feel you soooooo
i f**ed ur mom only 19 times....does that mean im ur dad????
watervapor,
I did 69 with your mom; that doesn't mean you'll have 69 interviews!! I warned you to keep distance from samomcos the hijabi sister......now that you got close to her.....and the inevitable happened! See, only watervapor coming out of your ass!! I know why you are so upset!? But I did warn you! Don't thank me, I'm just doing my job!
well...who better than u to know what comes out my ass....a buttlicker like u wd know whtever comes out of whichever ass.....
and by the way....i have only myself to blame for ur poor upbringing and psychotic bend of mind.....wish i had been a better father....sorry son....im really sorry...
Let us not bring here the issue of parenting! Who knows what leads to what?! Your parenting doesn't seem too posh or too bright either! Your mother had my cock in her mouth most of the time....so forgot to give you some good lessons! You grew up worshipping Bin Laden and Taliban, earning livelihood by selling bombs and giving heads, hating good Indian Muslims like plague etc.....! By the way, you forgot your favorite expresion this time!? What's wrong? Aga Kuss!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »