Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats wrong with my profile? - medicinemypassion
@ganong

I think having a GC or being a US citizen has some impact but one of the least important factors of getting IVs. It could be a factor during ranking maybe but that's it....

@medicinemypassion

What do you mean when you say you applied to max no of programs? Have you checked the program/visa requirements before applying? Are you applying to programs all over the country? If you're only shooting for good programs you may not be able to succeed...

You don't have the greatest scores but still they are average and should get you some invitations...
@hmgurcan

I applied to 86 programs in fm and 85 in im..
all well researched for fitting into their criterias..and i have applied wherever i fitted into their requirements.
i am not looking for univ programs or very good programs..
jUst hoping to get into something so that i dont forget I am a doctor! its been 3 years since I worked as a real doctor!

@ganong: thanks for the hopeful words..

everybody is the same!!! I'm also 2007 YOG. I still want to be a doc!!!!! Don't giving up, every patients are waiting for u!!! The iv will come like other people mentioned!!!! but a little bit late, this time u should go for vacation and come back to deal with bunch of iv.!!!u have. GL.

Yeh!!!!I did good thing again, PAHOLOGY11 taught me to do good thing!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »