Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iv at jacksonpark hospital and medical center - iserson
hi.. did anyone get i.v from jacksonpark hospital and medical center, chicago.
how is the program?
run as fast you can.

no just joking, but from previous students, its a bad bad place and bad bad program.
hmm really
the one in chicago right?
oh buddy sorry to hear about that.

the crapiest program that anyone can imagine. if you have a decent number IV dont even go there. Otherwise it is an just excellent program so as you can see everything is relative. There are no good or bad programs, rather there are more or less competitive applicants.
yes the one in chicago..
I have a friend from Chicago and he told me to stay away from this program. But you
should go and see yourself. GL!
i had a phone interview with them and they told me that you will hear from us.But i havent received anything yet.may i know when you got iv and whats your credentials.thanks
i did an observership there and it is a shi*hole,,, and yes i did apply there!!!
The hospital is good for a reason that it is a residency program. But the hospital staff is very poor at teaching but ok. i did observersip there last year. i did not apply there because they openly said they would not look at me Lots of med students lots of patients. but in this time of match what you get you take. IF you are really interested in fm and not backing up then you will get alot of experience and will have alot of ob experience. good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »