Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handbag or portafolio for women?? - nadimgpsych
Is it better to wear a briefcase or can we use just a handbag?? If the choice is a portafolio where can we get one suitable for women??? Thank you
Dude with situations like ivs or no ivs, don't waste our time with idiotic questions. as if anyone cares...
i think better to wear red panties without bra, the PD will love that.
people carry both handbag and portfolio.
i've heard it's better not to take a purse in to the interview with you obviously, ask the PC if there is someplace you can put it once you get there....or better, just leave it behind in your hotel room and just bring needed essentials from the purse in your portfolio. I was going to get a leather portfolio from Office Depot because they have a $10 off of minimum $20 purchase coupon right now...and a portfolio there costs like $23. I don't think that portfolio's are gender-specific-they are pretty much unisex so you don't have to look for one specificaly for women. Of course you can get a portfolio at a lot of places, get a leather one...
and i would say no to the briefcase. I mean there is just no need for a briefcase
flintstone,

Can I get a portfolio at office depot? well,.... how do they look? are they ok? I will not look like a guy with that , right?

The ones I saw at Macy's today were $475 -sorry...ok ok ok..I did not buy it!!! Are you happy now????

I am just asking..

Padfolio
what is the difference b/w padfolio and portfolio?
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/17...ure-Black/

Here is the one I am planning to get. It's a Padfolio, not portfolio...I'm not sure exactly what the difference is, I'm guessing padfolio is just flatter? I don't think you will look like a guy with it, I'm sure they can figure out you're a woman from looking at you. Professional women are usually advised to take portfolios/padfolios to interviews...it looks more professional than going without one, and it definitely looks better than taking a handbag in.

here's the coupon...

http://f.chtah.com/i/8/2033158872/10.12....5off30.pdf

Of course this is a cheapie padfolio, I've heard of more expensive ones but at this point, I don't care about cost as long as it looks professional.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »