Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PGY-1 at University of Louisville, KY - hardik
Hey Guys,

I am PGY-1 at uni of louisville , KY. If anyone gets an interview from my program then you can email me for any particular questions you have. Also if you are managing hard (as know how difficult is to spend money for the interviews) and in case the program won't offer hotel stay..you can stay at my place for a day.

Some people helped me from here, so thought of returning some favor.

Please do not ask me to help for getting interviews or so as it's not in my hand.

Good luck to you all.
I am in Psychiatry..
That is very kind of you!! God bless you!
But haven't got IV from there anyway Sad
Be careful!!!!!everyone, this might be a trick to destroy you!!! When you send them AAMC NO. or name-surname, they can destroy you easily. Hardik, you must show the evidence of existence firstly. If you want to help people, is this not so hard to do???, right???

I did good thing again for warning all of you. PAHOLOGY11 TAUGHT me to do GOOD thing!!!!!!!!!so proud, hahaha.
hardik.....if i come i will be bringing my wife and her mother. Does the invitation extend to them as well?
Hey Hardik, Can you leave your e-mail here, I have some queries ? I appreciate your kind gesture.

yeah..it's hyadav111
Thanks Hardik, I have sent you an email. Please respond whenever possible for you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »