Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice...... - vikky87
i recently failed in my cs has no hopes this yr.......which is better for me next yr whether to join in an research in an univ or searching for observerships for 2-3 months..............need advice...............
Are you still in the grievance??? Com'on girl, get over it!!!! It's definitely good to do that but please fight further in this season before giving up!!!!!!!

If you can't get anything back in this year, you'll get experience!!!! for the next year iv. Your credit is very good and you will get the best place in this or next year....fighto fighto fighto!!!!!!!!

Again, I did good thing!!!!I'm so proud!!!! PAHOLOGY11 TAUGHT me to do GOOD thing!!!!
i called the pgms i attended........they told me they want my result before dec........but i have no chance to get the result........by then..the pgms i got intws r harbor and gbmc..............they dont go for match and fill most of their positions by prematch only............so there is no chance.............
so plz advice what might be best step for me............
believe me that other programs sent iv late this yr. So this will be many other people crisis, but YOU!!!! it'll be beneficence.
Actually, u must try even scramble!!!! u 'll get a lot of exp. this year. The next year, it'll be yours!!!!And u will be the second hannah123. i think that the next year, u should use hannah1234 name, this is the position only for the best in each yr.
Ohhh!!! I forgot my trademark!!!

PAHOLOGY11 TAUGHT me to do GOOD thing!!!!
i dont understand whether to join in research or trying for observerships/...........
try both!!! even better if it's USCE like samomcos. u'll not get anything back from research if u've not been staying in this field. Maybe only LOR, but not useful. For USCE, it's real!!!!!

PAHOLOGY11 TAUGHT me to do GOOD thing!!!!
i completed attending the intws.........and asked the pd about my situation.they didnt responded positively.............
DON"T care!!!both are not decent program at all!!! think that they're not deserved you, that's it!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »