Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Problem with FMG dominant hospitals - tireddoc123
First off i am an fmg as well. . What i have noticed is that all of you struggle and work towards the goal and that is of getting into residency. Then you get a break and forget the struggle that you went though. i went for an one interview only this year and that was a mix of fmgs and Amgs. The interview was tuff but atleast i feel i have a channce. A good variety. Last year i went to an interview at saint francis and the whole hospital was full of indians. So what does an indian do when he sees another indian? he makes his life miserable. The resident was a 99er and was upset i guess that he got into a second tier program. but still thinks he is better than anyone else cause of that. he actually told me his scores three times throughout the day.

A 99 is a reflection of alot of work and i wish i did get it to, but seriously dude i am not competing with you. you are ahead of me and i am no competition to you. and these retards all go and report back to the pds and comment like girls. i have never in my life had a good experience working with anybody indian. my bad luck that every interview i went to last year was full of indians.
Well, I never had a good experience working with ANY ISLAMIC mothafukr, Pakistani, Bengladeshi, Srilankan, Arabic mothafukrs and curry munching f*ks.

ALL you slumdogs should get out of the USA and take your stinkn a** back to your slums. USA belongs to WHITE AMERICANS.

Get the fuk out.
@ proudeagle "USA belongs to WHITE AMERICANS" heheheheheheheheh
could you be more RACIST please?
Man what is wrong with you? i was not talking bad about anyone in particular. what i was saying is that people forget the hardships they go through. and i am an indian who only migrated here two years ago.
@proud(loser)eagle
dont want any racist in the forum, you are disgusting fella!
proudeagle is samomcos271, a racist boar
@proudeagle , TIRDDOC
according to my perception, human beings are the worst creature of God, they always hate each other and increase the hardships of others. PROUDEAGLE U post that remark without even thinking that other people will get hurt by your unnecessary remark.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »