Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Attire for Women 2 - interviewprep
Hello Ladies,
The previous thread was great, I don't know why it has been locked. I hope everyone is still around and would be interested in participating. I have a question about the colored satin shirts/blouses for the interview: Is it alright to wear the ruffle front style of blouses? I think it looks really pretty when it's the ruffles that show with the jacket buttoned up. Or does it have to be simple like a silk tank top? Something in between would be perfect, I know, but what is your opinion for the ruffle neck satin blouse? Is that going over the top? Here is an example:

http://www.anntaylor.com/catalog/product...ctId=28543&N=1200005&categoryId=183&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_183&gridSize=sm&showAll=true&defaultColor=Asteroid&defaultSizeType=Regular

Thank you!
interviewprep,

ok...

My friend Erg was asking the other day: should I wear a black thong to feel sexy and confident or wear black panties and feel professional and confident?

Thank you!
no, no ruffle front style blouses.. I know they look pretty nice but they want to see us professional, not chic.. it is sad to spend so much money for a conservative attire but this is what they demand from the candidates.
just make sure you wax your armpit if you want to wear such one!
abohmid what are you doing here? this is a women's topic not intern!
Thanks, misingor. Good luck with everything
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »