Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's going on, really hopeless. - humane
Umsulaym
Thanx for voting, but do u think that PA will help me to find my way to FM residency (do they consider it USCE) , or it mean I will spent the rest of my life as PA under the umbrella of another physician.
well the poll says PA is number 2 best job and Family physicians rank no 34 so I don't know why u wanna find your way back Smile... just kidding. yes I would think working as a PA will be considered as USCE.
patpelletier - 10/23/10 12:19

"Pahology no kidding she is the most driven student I have seen and the patients love her
thanks for your wishes I hope you all the best too you are very kind helping
how many cats do you have?"

Thanks dude...I have two beautiful cats....they are both very lovely, playful, friendly, cute, smart, mischievous...you are a cat lover too..Smile

@pahology

now u r laughing at 48 and giving lesson to me wow that looks nice...............anyway watever i just asked him to go for fellowship.........................and i m a DOG lover :-)
Pahology yes I love cats and I have a couple too.
michael_swash,

hahahahaha...I like dog lovers too...no discrimination here..not 99er, not 69 not ? no problema...
I suggest any 49ers to go to fellowship as well...mature the better.....

yesterday I met a woman at Macy's (dont ask me what I was doing there! LOL) she told me her life started at 45 whatever she meant!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »