Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmle transcripts - oslerformatch
Do we need to have out usmle transcripts at the iv, I dont have them as my comp got crashed, please advice
theres no need to have them you only need to know your score and prepare for whatever question that may entail your score. these stuff are stored with ecfmg and they transmit it to residencies once you apply. no need for you to have it
Thanku qwery
these are the stuff residencies downloaded on september 1st. eras timeline says that program will start downloading applications on september 1st i.e. they just open up the site for application to start and once you apply these are the stuff the residencies you applied to downloaded.

the stuff you send for scanning and upload are additional stuff like lor, personal statement and stuff. ecfmg doesn't have these with them hence you need to send it in. usmle is a property of ecfmg so they have it in their record. no need for you to send it in since ecfmg are the one who provided you with your result in the first place. (you are sending stuff to ecfmg -> ecfmg forwards to eras -> eras to residencies -> residencies review application and decide who they want to interview -> interview letters send to applicants -> go for interview -> can get a prematch or enter ranking for the match)
you welcome oslerformatch
it depends to program, unless they want it from you, you dont need... but some programs do. read the iv email carefully.
Thanku so much guys for the reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »