Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are 6 ivs enough? - mjaf
Hi i have only 6 ivs
are they enough to get the match
secondly ho many more can i expect in the following months
probably 6 more. I think 6 is the magical number in which you should feel confident.

Congrats
People match with 1 IV and people dont match with 15 IVs.

Only God has the answer to your questions. Possibility is that if you have 6 then you can ge a couple more depending upon your creds.
i have great experience in crystal ball/numerology/astrology/palmistry etc, contact me !

jokes apart, u r lucky that u have that many in ur bag, many 99,99 friends of mine did get less than u. life doesnt end here, be practical and dont be a cry baby.
you need at least 39 IVs to match. i am sorry to tell you that. Maybe next year you can do better.
more is better, alwaysTongue
@gega - LMAO...
@mjaf - on a serious note, treat each IV as your only interview. Its terribly competitive this year.
Hope this helps. No one knows (not even drfederer's GOD) how many interviews are good enough to match. Remember you have 6 chances to impress one program. Thats better than others who have no IVs at all. So use this wisely. As to how many more you will get, no one knows an answer to that question either, you may get a couple more..Hope this helps.
thanks people!
I cant believe
this forum is so active today as well !!!!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »