Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is that true to earn an MD from a Carribbean - honestdr
medical school after 72 wks rotation in USA if you already had MD from other country.
Any input will be appreciated!
Have a nice day.
thats what I did buddy...in your case they waive the 72 weeks too since you sound smarter than I do.

apply to Ross...tell all the faculty Hi from me...they all know me...they may waive your tuition and fees as well..

just be nice to them though..They have insecurities for being a Caribbean med school and faculty...

prematch2011 would give you some ideas on that too..if he does not answer you, dont give up!
Hi pahology, can you please elaborate more ? can I apply to Ross and get an MD from there ? Will that make me fresh graduate ? sounds great !!
dude!!!

do I sound great here? I am sorry for misleading you...I was trying to convey the honest dr that it is not that way!

The Caribbean schools have quite high standards...not like apply and get diploma...

other Caribbean grads please answer this post...recently I have been asked this questions openly and privately so many times..I am appalled how people can believe that they can get a new diploma just because they are MD in their countries and enrolling to a Caribbean Medical school gives them a diploma...

Common sense please..
It looks like that rumors can stop here now. I know pahology11 is a nice soul who offers help here although your anwser makes me feel I am a stupid nut.

Help is help. I appreciate that.
lol, i was already navigating through ross website to see admission requirements ......... pathetic !! this YOG thing is driving me crazy !! I really can't understand what a fresh graduate can do that I cannot. I am 2002 graduate btw and not 1800 !! anyway thanks, i was about to email them Smile
honestdr,

I am sorry.

Sometimes I do too get frustrated and I can have a sharp tongue. I know we are all seeking some solutions for better careers..

I really dont mean to make you feel stupid...

You can always go to the websites of Ross, Saba, AUA, MUA etc to see what they may offer.
I appreciate for your kind words as well. Good luck and I wish you the best.
oh!!!i know another thing...u 're from Caribbean sea.....
Pahology11,
No sorry at all. Honestly, I appreciate your truth. I ask here because I have doubt about that rumor. You help me confirm that it is only hallucination. We together stop it before it becomes a coma. hahaha...........

We are good doctors in that sense.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »