Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caribbean grads boasting of thier interviews - aboveandbeyond
this person is also upset that despite the fact they dont speak english well or understand american culture that someone who does is gettign more interviews. this person is also upset that some programs would liek to take one of their own who they have seen work in their hospital as opposed to a 99/99/99 who probably lacks basic social skills

did i mention how easy it is to cheat in india and buy grades, have other people sit for your exams. all it takes is the right bribe! it's amazing fmgs aren't suspected of more nonsense considering i see so amny fmgs having these pay services write their personal statements, teach them how to talk in an interview (LOL SERIOUSLY), find fake U.S. LORS, etc..... if i was in a residency program i wouldnt accept one fmg over any img..
I am outta here!

Wait!!!! outta here, but don'e be outside this forum...
Prejudiced jaiganesh

You would accept somebody of your own who got in through the back door.

Why do you presume that 99/99/99 has no communication skills?

Does a caribbean grad have excellent communication skills?

If caribbean grads were so great at communicating they would have got into a US school.
I would rather go for a DO!!!

US school is very expensive, dude...
i am just saying the truth! i struggled to get into indian medical school system and i know what it takes is more than exams (hint $$$$). don't liek the hyposcrisy of this post, but at same time honestly i want to go to u.s. for money and no i don't care if a dalit did not get the med school postiotion because eys i am selfish but lol none of you know me so i dont care!!!!!
@ aboveandbeyond

then go to a D.O. you indian fmg. people see m.b.b.s. here in thsi country and laugh and don't consider u a doctor worth seeing
u should not say such rude comments of people coming here in US ...its all abt the stomach we need money to feed ourselves.....we need a comfortable life ....people can be so rude and nasty never imagined ...wat if ur a doctor and a pt comes to u cannot u afford medicines wat r going to say such pts go away .....y did u come to this country ......we need a goodlife a life to be proud of we dont have resources where r we going to get them
this is so sad
Well, I believe western people have more advantage in western societies. That's fair.

Any western med school is better than asian schools where you can buy exams in a country that has the highest corruption index in the world.
Well, I believe western people have more advantage in western societies. That's fair.

Any western med school is better than the whole bunch of asian schools where you can buy exams. I can't say where but you know which southern asian country has the highest corruption index in the world.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »