Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you retake already passed steps after 7 years? - star121
I dont know about retaking step 3
Yes you can apply in a different state, I did in massachaussets
Yes ,she and he did matched.....She is an attending now ..around Boston area...score 86 and 75...post scramble...find a residency in May and become a chief resident..
A
your previous record is NOT cleared, but the fact that you are willing to go through the steps again shows TREMENDOUS determination. with lousy scored it is almost impossible these days to get a position( unless super connection) so it's worth it in my opinion
can anybody help me with this
I called all the states with 7 year roles and I even send my transcript to state medical board of texas with 7 year role and they told me it is just for people who are in md/phd program and again I have to apply for state with unlimited criteria and then if I want to get license there I can apply to take step 1 and step2 which means i have to be in residency in order to be eligible with license.
Anybody with any suceess?
mdnyc,
howd u get the letter? from what state? did u have to apply for step 3 first and got denied?
pls help. email me at stvincent711. tnx
I asked already this question a couple of times search for it. I didn't get "denied", I knew Massachausets didn't accept step 3 application if all steps were not within 7 years
More free EXternships listed
Dear drpred
were you able to get the letter? I did not try yet, I am getting different unswers and different sugestions almost every day, I thought it was easy to get that letter... this really scares me When you say you send your transcript to texas state medical board you mean you sent your application for step3 with payment or sent something else?
Dear mdnyc can you email me teata0808, thank you in advance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »