Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iv experience coney island - cooldoci
Anybody who finished iv there, kindly shed some light on your experience at that program.
The IV was very brief, maybe 10min. Two people are interviewing you at the same time, and two chief residents are just observing. They ask you medical Q and if you are good enough with your answers you can get a pre-match offer. Good luck.
Thanx Catatonia for the response, this will certainly help me when I Iv there next week. Did they offer you prematch or anyone else? Smile)))
What kind of questions were they asking? Random or related to your CV?
Thanx Again.
Catatonia did they offer you a prematch or to anybody else in your group ?
2 of other friends of mine already got prematch there since Sep.
They surely offer pre-match on the spot as long as PD is there during IV day.
So, they offered prematch in September itself. Wow! I thought they started interviewing end of October.
I wasn't offered prematch, but I know one candidate signed contract that daySmile
They asked me 4 or 5 general questions from CV (med.school, experience, scores,etc) and 1 med.Q
Hope this will help you!

Thanx catatonia. Hope you receive prematch from them soon.
What do u mean by prematch offered if pd is present? Is he usually absent from interviews? Plus how much can anyone know you in 5 minutes?
mine january 1, ooh till that time it will be over. do you know those got the prematch, scores, grad date,....
motherteresafan: 1. someone else posted experience about PD presence, not me Smile
2. In order to get prematch offer you have to impress them during 10 min interviewSmile

shawty: 1. I think you still have a good chance to get prematch even in January. They usually fill their positions through prematches.
2. They want high 90"s, don't know about YOG, definitely USCE is a big advantage.
Good luck guys!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »