Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys, any opinion on this? - glipizide
Anyone planning to wear a tie with a logo? For example if I go wearing a tie with a logo of my Medschool or of Royal College of London, would it be loud and vulgar? Distasteful self advertisement? I don't particularly like the idea, I think it is somewhat obscene in an interview, but these are the days of fierce competition and self promoting! What do you think? Or just a sober silk tie?
u must wear it, ur tie will speak more than u..........and wat about AIIMS tshirt man..........u can wear it too......it ll give a nice impression that u r graduated from all india instute of medical sciences.......

u need not to speak a single word over there.......ur tie will speak from front and aiims logo behind..........lol

dont get angry buddy i was kidding once u were boasting too much which i never seen from aiims student so i thought it may work for u.

anyway so how many iv calls u got so far??its been a long time with no activity.......r u going to same programs whom u considere shitty programs last time?.......lol
Here we go again! You are that same 299/99 guy with IV from Hopkins! I don't come here very often anymore because losers like you really make me depressed! I've got quite a few interviews, and not all from shit*y programs! You are disgrace to mankind and a complete waste of time! Look now, I am warning you for the last time in a polite language; I didn't ask you to fukk up your life and I am not responsible for the fact that you are a loser! Next time, I'll not be so polite!
you can wear
a tie with the
logo of your
CURRENT institution,
if any.
anything else
if former is CRAP
and SUPERCILIOUS
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »