Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematched at Coney Island Hospital gather here - docswedish
My email address is:

docswedish

kindly leave your email addresses or email me and lets discuss about it and get to know about each other.

hey congratzz man !! did u got a prematch there, i have an iv can u tell me how was the iv
I have IV there in jan. what are your cred. and YOG please.
IV was pretty relaxed. First there is a Power point presentation about the program followed by morning report. Then the applicants are taken on a tour of hospital and finally interviews at 2pm. Interview is being conducted by Program director and his Associate. Questions from your CV are followed by Medical question based on your preference of specialty. If they like you, offer prematch.

Hope this helps.
congrats and thanks. please could you please shed light on the type of applicants that given prematched. and how many if you know. mine somehow late and hope to get some, thanks again .
I dont know if anybody else besides has been offered prematch, in fact thats what I am hoping to find those people through this thread.

I also dont know wat are their criteria for picking candidates for prematch.
oky, thanks and congrats.
Bump
Wow! Congrats! Now you can relax and enjoy..Smile Did you sign up on the same day? I have an IV there on Dec 1.. Hope and praying it will turn out good too. If you don't mind, can you tell us what other IVs you have and if you have cancelled them. Thanks.
hi doc swedish can u pls tel me ur credentials n yog
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »