Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frustrated with rejections & no ivs yet.. - tanya_step2ck
I'm a 2007 grad, my scorees are 88/99 cs passed first attempt itself.
i have 2 us lors of 1 month observership . but i applied on october 1st. i got 10 rejections and no ivs yet. rejection letters said they cannot interview everyone due to large volume of applicants. I do not understand the reason for no ivs. Frends is it all becoz of applying little late. plz comment.
yes you applied late. But you did a good thing that you applied because still you may get some IVs
It prob. Has a lot to do with your application date BUT my bf applied to IM programs with 88/90 during first week of October and has 13 invites so you may need to look into what else you may be lacking.
Hi tolo,
I applied on 1st of october with no ck score, and my result got updated on 6th oct, got my ecfmg certificate on 12 th of oct. I did 6 months residency in IM back home. I got 3 good letters, one from the previous hod n 2 from usa. I was a gold medalist in my med school. I really do not know wht is lacking in my application.

usmle brother,
you think i still have some chances in getting ivs??
Hmm. My bf was in similar situation with ck score. But he is US citizen from Caribbean school graduating next year. I don't know what your grad year is....and also he will have 2 years of usce. Usce is very important. Also, he applied to about 60 programs that were mostly community. Maybe its your usce and the type of programs applied to?

Anyway, there is a small.chance that imgs may hear back after mspe. I would wait 2 weeks before officially taking out. Sorry to hear about your predicament and hope u hear something soon.
Correction: not " taking" but " freaking"
you will NOT
ANY iv this year
go and work on
getting more usce
AND next year you
will have better CHANCE.

You have a very strong cred. Certainly, you still have chance. Wait for another 15 or 20 days.

If you still have no IV then, prepare your step 3 asap.

Good luck.

hey tolo,
my grad year is 2007. thanq for the advise. yeah hope to hear some thing soon. All the best to you.
nomatch,
Thankq for your words, very encouraging. yaeh i'll consider your advise. All the best to u too.
http://www.businessinsider.com/bank-of-a...bas-2009-3

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/j1-visa-abuse/

pls sign here and share ur story.
thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »