Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
******Prematch 2011****************** - tmp
tmp,

I'm going to UPMC Mercy. I hope that is a good choice. Doesn't seem to be the best program I IVed at but I like Pittsburgh and my wife may find more opportunity there (she is a class mate who is taking a year off before applying to residency and did not score well on her USMLEs). I think I will post a question if anyone knows anything about UPMC Mercy.

roman usce , yog , gc ?
hey microsam..
i haven't signed the contract yet , as they told me they are waiting for new resident salary figures for the year 2011-2012..
how about you...have you applied for NRMP....i didn't do that either, as was told will be given prematch...
Prematched @ NUMC, Nassau. Received 2 wks after IV. Contract signed. Also has prematch offer @ Kingsbrook.
seems like great week. everone reporting prematches... Congrats everyone....
chocobo,

Yeah i did clinical electives in the States. Not sure what yog and gc mean, though.

@rnadal1: have u taken step3? do u need visa?
is prematch only going to those visa requiring candidates who have successfully taken step 3?
@newyorker, no step3 yet & GC holder.
I took the prematch offer, but I was emailed the offer letter with the PDs signature....the program says I will get the contract in March...is this how pre-matches are done?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »