Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have exam in December!! - bonitapriyam
Well, my kaplan Q bank score was pretty unstable..started off with 70 % but ended up having only 60% at the end due to lack of concentration and frustration! But with UW I am happy to say that I can get 75% on an average ..thank God! And this is the first time im doing them....without going over Kaplan lec. notes again...just trying to do MTB side by side...thats it!I am a mom, so I try to put my maximum effort while doing questions ...as I know I might not get a second chance to go over them! So, maybe that is what that keeps me going faster! You all can do it too...just set up a deadline and promise urself!
my skype id is ritika2011
i am also in the same boat doing uw and revising kaplan and uw notes
hi bonitapriyam ..thank you and pls do get in touch.iam very impressed by ur determination and hard work. ur scores are really good..keep it up! and you will do great on the real exam!
my skype id usmledoc.only serious sps pls.
hi all.. planning to give in december too.. did 2 reading of kaplan and completing UW question bank. aiming to give nbme end of nov. along with uw I did mtb once now coupling it with uw notes. concentration seems to be my problem.. I get easily distracted during my revision but I'm hoping that I'll tackle this monster by dec..Smile Gl to you all guys..
if we have pateint with PCOS and we wana give her OCP wats the screening test will do :
a. blud sugar
b.BP
c. endomterial thickness

btw i dont know the answer
i was thinking of a. as pcos lead to insulin insensitvity and ocp might make it worse

wat do u think ? any suggestion
hi i am also planning in dec end .i have completed kaplan reading two time n will start u world in some time my skype id is neilshah2587
interested in discussing nbme
thank you
i will go 4 ans- a
ans is CCC
fight4dream why c ????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »