Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have exam in December!! - bonitapriyam
guys, what is MTB ?
Wow! Nice to see this post is still alive! Thanks everybody! We should keep motivating each other this way. @ ckindec, yes, Derma and opthalmology are tough...but repeatation is the key to that...and its true that we can't get all the knowledge about these subdivisions as they only want was to know the most common ones. So, relax and follow Kaplan and UW. Today is my day to do Pediatrics...again another subject that I find to be quite deficient both in kaplan and MTB..but lets see...maybe UW has more! Good luck to everyone....happy studying!
hi bonitapriyam can you please share your plan of study . i am kind of lost now what to do and what not. my exam is also in dec .thanks
Hello @bilal1! I actually posted earlier in this post regarding my plan uptil december end...I am pretty much doing the same...leave ur e-mail address or skype ID ..maybe we can talk and try to help .Have u taken any NBMEs yet?
hi bonita priyam..iam revising IM from kln and mtb along with peds uw qs..can you pls stay in touch ..just to be motivated .my skype id usmledoc.thank you!
my exam date is dec 30. bonitapriyam how is kaplan q bank?
planning to start now as finished wiht usmle world.......pls suggest
Hi @sundew! Sorry i missed ur earlier post....yes...we can stay in touch..ill add u soon...
@smitha...hmm..kaplan q bank gave me real hard time..but I think if u have time u shud do it..there's no harm in practising hard questions! they make you more competetive....so i'd say..go for it....they have nice video caps and also good explanations..its just that the questions are pretty long. Good luck!
@smitha09
i would not suggest you to start kaplan qbank now...it is much tougher than uworld and you wont get the same % correct which might be disappointing and lead to frustration.(not good thing so close to exam)..... my advice would be to revise u world again...thats just my opinion....

anybody else with any suggestions for smitha09?
Hi sundew! Itried adding u..but there are too many usmle docs!! donno whom to add. Where are u located? I mean which city? then may be I can track...le me know...
@bonitapriyam

are girl interupted notes helping you with u world? i mean things are much easier if you have notes in hand..you dont have to make notes of each and every question ...saves a lot of time....

i am yet gonna start u world and if this is true will save me a lot of time..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »