Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have exam in December!! - bonitapriyam
@bonitapriyam
i would like to add u to my skype account can u send me ur on my email
hafezmaria
thanks for this thread we really need it..
HI DEARS,

I M SURE MANY OF U WILL HAVE NBME ALL FORMS WITH UPTO DATE ANSWER KEYS...

LINK TO THEM WILL HELP ALL OF US...

AT LEAST I NEED THEM.

EMAIL: firyspell
time just flies away when your mind is busy......keep your self preoccupied folks.....keeps the anxiety of exam away...
for me today's schedule is Pediatrics and Infectious Ds.....and as always some questions to keep in touch with the exam pattern.....

cheers!!
Hello @ckindec! So r u doing ur revision from kaplan lec, notes or MTB? Pediatrics is taking me long...there are a lott more questions in UW...did 3 blocks yesterday..still I guess about 200 q. remaining!! Time does fly......!!
@bonitapriyam....
i am revising the kaplan books and MTB

for pediatrics i am doing only MTB...i started the kaplan pediatrics book but its all Internal medicine repeated there...real pediatrics stuff was quite less..so i figured instead of wasting time reading the whole book i would do MTB thoroughy... like today was my 3rd read of the pediatrics part.....rest will make notes from u world....lets hope my plan does not back fire...

you did 3 blocks yesterday..so does MTB cover the topics?
@ Ckindec : Hey did you get my email...??? dint bothered to reply back haan ..

@ bonita: I am amazed at your speed with UW, 150 Q per day is really awesome along with MTB and family work.. thats cool... is this your first read with UW...?? how many hrs you are putting in daily..? thanks again for post.. do keep it alive..:-)
@ckindec, yes, MTb covers most of the topics..there are a few questions of metabolism..that we read for step 1 like..the glycogen storage disease, phenylketonuria, galactosemia..blah blah...those we know already....so although I haven't finished reading ped. from MTB yet..I was able to answer those questions..and side by side trying to read girl interrupted notes..how 'bout u?
@ reach4stars....sorry ..i did not get your mail....but i searched this forum that day and found a rapid share link for the notes...downloaded them ...thanks anyways....hows your prep going on

@bonitapriyam.....hmmm....think i will revise them before i start u world..thanks for the info....i have done only MTB.....will do notes alongside u world....
hi how many days do u take for a subject. have planned to finish revision in 10 days before nbme ............but while reading notes and kaplan books i get lost........in my dreamworld. is there any suggestions or any one to discuss or sailing in same boat ..........pls pls help.
wanting to take nbme on 17

pls helppppppppppppp
@smitha09....try to divide time...like 2 hours for each subject every day....this way you will not get bored from the subject and also will get lots of stuff done....and revise last days work before starting new for 10 minutes......worked for me....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »