Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have exam in December!! - bonitapriyam
no probs dude, but I must say ur gmail id was cool ;-) (nice innovative ideas haan) i am good. spending time with UW and Kaplan.. nd yes u r right "time really flies".
UW UW UW UW...................

anybody of u doing more than 50 uw qs/day and making detailed notes of uw explanations?
I wanna stop everything else--like kap LNs etc and i wanna finish UW by Early Dec...
But i do NOT wanna miss a single uw explanation as my concepts are weak because step1 was more than 4 years ago...
I am making flowchart uw notes like 1 page/q....flowchart/bullet style notes....
thanks ckindec....will try this.
i have pull myself with this. fingers crossed
@ reach4 stars, yes, this is my first time with uw..but as I am doing the girl interrupted notes along with it..its actually saving alot os my time. Its really hard to get 88-132 questions done every single day...but whenever i feel that I can manage doing another block..i just go for it...I sleep very late....so ..i sometimes do questions when I get bored with reading only. My hours..hmmm..very scattered...i try picking every minute I can in between my daily work and solid 6 hrs is always there...thats it!!What's ur schedule these days...let us share plz.
dts really nice that u are utilizing every minute.. I shud buckle up too.. I am doing 1 block only.. not using girlly notes :-), making my own notes.. plus Kaplan... but I got to speed up..!! thnks for ur reply..
well time for me to sleep now....catch you guys tomorrow....one more day gone....more closer to the target..hmmmm...dont let this post die friends...keep posting.....we are all in this together till december....
good night ckindec! So, did you reach ur target for the day? Its really important that we have a target to get something done each day and then reward ourselves for doing so!I already have completed 2 blocks of ped. today...have to do some reading now...then im good for today! How are the others doing?? Lets motivate...plz...
Hello,
Please let's share our scores in Qbanks and plans & recommendations:
My score in USMLE world: 64% (completed, subject wise, timed)
My score in Kaplan Qbank: 67% (in 400 questions, mixed, timed)

I hope I finish as much as I can of Kaplan Qbank,
Please tell your scores and plans. Thanks for supporting.
hello everyone.. how was ur day..?? target achieved or postponed for the next day..??
achieved ....

sometimes delayed..but not now anymore.......these two months are now going to be "legen.......dary".......
what about you reach4stars....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »