Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archers notes - gene99
can some one please send me archers lectures or on share basis.
can you please email me at sonumkapoor99
Thanks
can some please give me answer.
NOW U LEFT UR EMAIL, SOMEONE WILL EMAIL YOU THOSE NOTES. DONT THINK THIS IS ENOUGH TO PASS THE EXAM, THEY ARENT COMPLETE
You're right. The powerpoint is not useful w/o the audio lectures. He goes in so much detail during the lectures.
Thanks swami.
i have power points slide but not audio lectures.will that be worth.
please reply.
i believe those audio were copied and they are out somewhere....just asked for audio and someone will send them with the notes
Thanks
Actually I got archers notes power points. but dont have audio lectures. can you do me some help.i mailed those archers powepoints to very one on usmle forum. I would really apprecte ur help.
sonumkapoor99
I DONT HAVE THEM , JUST ASK SOMEONE ELSE, I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL SEND U CCS AND AUDIO
all those who are doing archer, you can not just do the notes, it is very limited. If you are using archer, do the lectures completely. They are very worth it. I used only archer lectures and mtb, and they cover everything except surgery. But if you just do his notes, it is like a little summary.
If you can not afford them do kaplan or mtb but doing archer slides only with out listening to archer lectures is not going to help you.
I agree with you misshyd...I'm listening to archer over and over again w/o the slides. It's not really necessary to even look at the slides, it may be distracting in a way. What do you suggest for surgery? Are you using Swanson's or Jason's FM books at all for women's health, orthopedics, sports medicine, and geriatric?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »