Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleae doctors read and help this soul with Usmle w - neema
i am so lost now. i have paid for usmleworld step 2 ck and i was able to complete 900 questions cuz my period ended yesterday the 13th of sept and my exam is october 28th and at this point iam in a big financial trouble, a friend actually helped me only for this one month. Last night i went back to the Usmle world site cuz i thought that since i was already a member that they might help me out by reducing the prize for another month but they refused. Please can someone help me if you have it on the cd or can e-mail it to me. i will pay you some money i just want to be able to go thru the whole questions. Please if you can help me please, please, please do and my e-mail address is okeyboy12000. please let me know and i will send your money thru moneygram. thanks and God blessyou.
hey neema, why dont u just extend your UW instaed of waiting for others to help u here, not to mention the time ur gonna waste waiting...dont mean to sound rude but I see some previous posts here and in step 1 forum that ur attending Live lectures for both steps which costs a whooping 7k, compared to that this is peanuts...many of us here cant afford luxuries like that but we try and manage somehow...just my 2 cents...dont mean to offend..and if I did lemme apologize b4hand.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »