Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Prematch!!Need URGENT HELP - vitamind
I have received prematch today from one program which I have to sign till Monday. They are telling me to cancel all of my interviews and take myself out of the match after I would sign my contract on Monday. According to them it would take around three months to complete the contract

My confusion is what if they change their mind later on and dont complete the contract?

Please guide me how does it work.
why would it take 3 months to complete the contract??? ?????????????/
According to them, this is lot of paperwork and this process takes time.
I dont know myself that why I am asking for help. What should I do?
u need to call them up and ask about this so called 3 month paperwork before cancelling your other interviews beacuse u need to have a singed contract in your hands...i dont have any experience with the prematch and hopefully those who have accepted a prematch will come forward and help you with this. But again you need to give them a call and make sure they are genuine and that your contract is confirmed and that they wont change their minds later on.! well good luck and hope every things sorts out for you.
I think it's better to get a proper confirmation from them before canceling all your other ivs. this can be an email or letter on the hospital's letterhead.

another thing is that if you say no- they may rank you low when it's match time. Make sure you consider everything about the program before you say yes or no -
- programs stats
- type of training you will get
- academic activities in the program
- if it suits your lifestyle and your career goals
- and mainly if you will be happy working there?

Good luck.
I have a similar question, can you email me at hopefulapplicantpatel
Its true it takes 3 months to give you complete contract. But they usually provide the applicants with a letter of intent which is legally binding on both the parties
did u get a prematch hopefulapplicant?
Dear vita.
useally all college or universiries are more responsible than what we think.
when you got the offer.it is wisely adviseable to accept and take it.
programme does not misguide you or drop you once they offered.
it is easy to process in eraly days if you signed documents.

pl make sure if a programme to yr choice and the location.some programme may have little hard time than wht you think.residency is not as easy as today what all we are thinking.
so many other process like state liecence,step-3 passed and time to time your good performance is must to servive.

pre-math is good sign of goodluck.once should and must not reject.time is tougher day by day.so many good applicants lost their career early years after rejected premathed and still they are in hope to get into residency.

dear.make good judgement and good luck to residency and prematch offered.
best on everything.
wellwisher
congrats

from which hosp did u get the pre match?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »