Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physician Assistant Program? - ayash
leave your email here and I'll email you
brightervision
this is a tough one guys.

@ brooding duck how do you approach the PD? Where in the hospital could I find them, etc?
you never approach a pd directly. first meet the pc, request for an observership/externship form or research information. fill it in and mail back or better still, deliver it personally. see if u can find someone within the system to put in a word for you. follow up and be persistent.

www.usmleforum.com

$95-116K/Yr for Med/Surg Assistant Jobs Steps VERY IMPORTANT: Believe it or not you may make-not quite as much as family medicine- BUT CLOSE;i.e., according to salary.com you start at $85-95K per annum and move up to $116K per annum after 5 years- esp if you are a surgical assistant.
see this link that I found elsewhere VERY IMPORTANT: Believe it or not you may make-not quite as much as family medicine- BUT CLOSE;i.e., according to salary.com you start at $85-95K per annum and move up to $116K per annum after 5 years- esp if you are a surgical assistant (MEANWHILE YOU CAN STILL TRY FOR SURG/MED RESIDENCY AS YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY NETWORK AND GET HANDS ON USCE)
thx
its even harder to get in a PA program than residency
thx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »