Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post embarassing behaviour of AMG during the IV... - iskos
Are they arrogant during the IV's? but why? They even can't fill the need of physicians in their own country so US needs IMG's who will show AMG's how to work. They are even envious and can't get the fact why you are smarter than them. GO IMG's!!!!
take it easy buddy.
I don't agree. I'm an IMG and meet so many AMGs. They were very nice and friendly. Let me tell you, there are so many AMGs who are very smart. Those going to Mass Generan, Hopkins, UPenn, Mayo are good doctors!
'smarter than them' - absolutely wrong impression. If you attend interviews at some shitty places, AMGs you meet are likely to be crap. However, if you have the opportunity to attend interview at a reputable place, you will know most AMGs are much smarter than IMGs- they have better communication skills, know how to start a conversation, keep it alive, play sports and in general have fun.
wrngturn and wayner since you two are around these great doctors, would you mind ask them if i can come for externship, just for a month
find me one that can be easily persuaded yet have a firm voice in decision making in the residency intake, i want a prematch and being in direct contact may be the only way
One guy kept scratching his balls and would say " Oh YEAAAAHHHHH!" every time he did it. it was hilarious and he only did it when the interviewees were around.

I guess he must have felt comfortable since he was interviewing at his home institution.
------
moofy you have any contacts to help with, i need extern attachment for a month
i want to be stubborn and do without usce, aiming for postmatch which is not promising at all, ahh i yield
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »