Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW! Custom Q&A & Free Seminar w/DrBrian DEMO - drbrianb
As per request from Dr Carrillo/Mission:Residency, I'm just pasting the information for a New IV Prep option that I've agreed to help out with. While the option isn't for everyone, there are 12 slots for the handful of docs that might need it.

I am also hosting a Free 4-Hour Sample IV Seminar lecture on Tuesday, Nov 23rd (7pm-11pm) for those docs that wanted to attend last week and had the invites unfortunately end up in their SPAM mailbox. It'll be the same coverage as the last 4-hour. PLEASE POST YOUR EMAIL BELOW if you would like to attend and I'll personally send you the invite after I finish lecturing on Monday night

Best Wishes,
Dr Brian

*************************************************************************************
NEW!!! Custom Q&A w/ Dr Brian: Last Minute Solution (non-alumni*)

During this "Peak" time for Interview Season 2010-2011, we have received many emails from docs interested in joining our 3-Day Online IV Prep w/Dr Brian, but are unable to do so because of their busy interview, travel, and personal schedules.

One of our 1-on-1 students emailed us after completing his private session last week and wrote, "Watching Dr Brian turn my original answer from a big ugly mess into a work of art was f*cking awesome! Maybe you guys should offer this to the students that need the help but dont have time to go to the seminar like I did?"

And so we created The Custom Q&A option:

The Custom Q&A is a way a flexible solution for docs that would like to give their best answers during their interviews, but their schedule prevents them from attending the multiple-day seminars. You will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with Dr Brian as he helps you draft unique answers based on your personality, style & situation.

How Does It Work?

After emailing over your CV and completing a Q&A form, you'll spend 2-hours with Dr Brian as he works with you to custom tailor your answers to the most frequently asked IV questions.

Tell him which questions you want personalized answers for. He'll ask you a series of investigative questions and formulate/mold answers based on your responses. Based on your information & feedback, Dr Brian will help you design, draft and perfect answers, working with you to make sure your responses truly reflect your thoughts, ideas & feelings . . . so you can put your best foot forward on interview day.

PLEASE NOTE: DrBrian's Full Seminars are based on teaching IV Strategies so students have the weapons to answer ANY question. UNLIKE the seminars, this Custom Q&A does NOT teach strategy. He also will NOT create answers out of thin air . . . the structure & phrasing will ALWAYS be built around YOUR real responses.

It is an, 'emergency' solution for a qualified IMG doc that wants to do well in IVs, has no time to attend a seminar, and needs the security of knowing they can answer the most likely/popular IV Questions in a way that is 100% unique to him/her.

*Thanks and Best of Luck! Dr Carrillo, Director, Mission: Residency*

AVAILABLE SLOTS (as of 11/22/10):

Dec 1: a) 5-7pm b) 9-11pm

Dec 2: a) 5-7pm b) 9-11pm

Dec 3: a) 5-7pm b) 9-11pm

Dec 7: a) 5-7pm b) 9-11pm

Dec 8: a) 5-7pm b) 9-11pm

Dec 9: a) 5-7pm b) 9-11pm

If you have any questions, please email: theusmlezone, subj: Custom QA

*If you are ALUMNI, Dr Brian has given me dates for all alumni to come back to the classroom for a FREE 'Grand Round' Review & IV Competition among past sessions. We are trying for Nov 26th and/or Nov 30th based on alumni responses on our private Alumni page.
Hi, I am interetsed in the Free 4-Hour Sample IV Seminar lecture on Tuesday, Nov 23rd (7pm-11pm).thanks
my email is maryluc1@live.com
I am also interetsed in the Free 4-Hour Sample IV Seminar lecture on Tuesday, Nov 23rd (7pm-11pm)

my Email is angel.pretty11

Thanks
I am also interested in the free 4-Hour Sample IV Seminar Lecture On Tuesday, Nov 23rd(7pm-11pm)

My Email ID is skymle10

Thanks
i am also interested for 4 hour free session on nov 23.(7pm to 11pm).
my email sdd8219
im interested in the 4 hour session on nov. 23 (7-11pm), kindly invite me. thanks. jmercadomd
Hi, I am interested in the four hour session on nov 23rd, please send me an invitation. My email ID is dr.garg.shweta

Thank you!
is this free ?
count me in please
surgeryresidency
Please invite me as well, docx183
Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »