Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UWSA score 360....should i appear? - dr_aq
i gave the usmleworld self assessment test yesterday and got 360.
it equals to 180 usmle score....
i counted my correct answers and they equaled to 45 %.

i have exam in 6 days....should i even appear?

what affect will not appearing have on my record.....should i cancel the appt with prometric or it doesnt make difference?
I think you should reschedule the test, iUWSA doenst correlate with the test, NBME does, that was my score a couple months ago and I decide to take NBME and was way off the first test, I wish u Good Luck, on your test......
As far as i know UW score is not standard.
Its up to you whether u will attend or not.
You can,t make a decesion with one score.
See others if u have done.
Are you satified with preparation? I mean if u hav done 2 times kaplan , 1 times FA and UW Q bank.
Then u should go.
Trust me real exam just see your concept nothing else.
I attended my exam.
Hope you will do fine too.
PRAY 4 me
One thing i forget to mention
If you take too long time frastation , fear will with you and you will always postpon exam. There r some guyz always doing that and during resedency they see not only score but also GAP.
ITS IMPORTANT TOO
dont appear

do cancel ur appointment 5 days in advance or they'll charge you when u try to reschedule. It wont come on record, so dont worry. A low score however does come on record and stays there forever.

good luck
Dont go ,dont go ,dong go! u should postpone your exam immediately.I dont understand why you people say uw is not standard.i got a friend of mine who got 225 and 236 for ussa 1 and 2 but 210 in nbme 7 and he got 236 on the real exam.Once again ,dont go ,u ll definitely fail
thanx everyone for the input....actually my eligibility expires on the 30 th of this mth ( i already took 3 mth ext) so cant reschedule...its just all fees down in the drain...
UWSA is also the STANDARD as NBME ...it is very well written and like NBME ....and please dont take the exam...postpone it ...and pay the 790 again....forget about GRADUATION YEAR...First of all u have to have a good score even to consider applying ...Graduation year doesnt matter if you score above 90...Buddy dont take any riskk.......good luck
I think, you should not appear. I do not agreee with the idea that UWSA does not correlate with the real exam. I have seen many posts where even the NBME did not sometimes correlate with actual score. Nonetheless, the NBME is the standard. Actually it all depends on you, on how you managed the exam day...bla..bla.....If you get 360....you are not ready at all. I have already posted my experinece before and got a score of 99/241 on the real exam. I never did NBME....did only UWSA (uwsa 1 was 224 six weeks before and uwsa2 was 250 two weeks before)....I would say UWSA is is also good .It may somehow overestimate your score with but it gives you an idea of where you will lie...

postpone your exam.......

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=549019

good luck
HI

I did my UWSA 1 and got 380/186 what should i do really tired
of studying
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »