Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbor Vs GoodSam Vs Danbury? - drhopeful2011
What do you think about those programs?
Please share your candid opinion with me. thanks a lot
i live in Baltimore, and also have personal contact with both Harbor and GoodSam. Both are good programms and well organized. Relatively, Harbor is better than Goodsam, and more chance to be a fellow. Goodsam is a small hospital. The training is very good too. Sorry don't too much about Danb.
thanks a lot for your info.
I do appreciate it.

I visited both as you mentioned. It seems like Goodsam is a little bit bigger than Harbor. I just mean the program size itself.

@nomatchnohope : Can you please clarify why you think Harbor is relatively better than Goodsam?

All are community hospitals so overall, which one would be the best? Anyone know?
GoodSam is a community hospital, somehow specialized in rheumatology. For long time, people think about it is a malignant program, but in fact, it is not. PD is Dr. Chum, a very good guy.

harbor has a close tie with Hopkins, especially clinical training. Because some medical students in Hopkins take the clinical rounds over there. So the education level is higher.

Hai can u share your IV experience at Danbury.I have an IV dere soon so just need some info.
thanks a lot for the info. nomatchnohope.

IV there in Danbury was very very relaxed. All faculty are very very friendly.
Just asked general questions and I feel like they do focus on your goal or what you are looking for.
You will be IVed by at least 2. PD or Chair would only IV some cadidates.
And there are 2 associate PD and one Chief resident who will also IV.
Do you need any more info?
can send an email to drhopeful2011
because sometimes I lost the thread.

Best of luck to you all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »