Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
********* IV/ Rej Thread ******** - dr@2011
I remember, frgdoc has done something at Baylor! Sorry I meant "expect" in the earlier post.
If its a PhD, you are in buddy- unless you tried sleeping with the PD's daughter.
What about your friend wrngturn?
@wrngturn

that would be exciting - IF i would be THE german fellow.
certainly i had to pay for hotel etc. - no pre IV dinner. however everyone has been very nice, be it AMG, FMG or IMG. one ISP intern was very open about her experience and she really seemed very content.

i did not meet a baylor phd but a ut (md anderson) md, phd (assistant prof.) plus a md, phd (phd from hopkins). strong candidates all over the place ..... very humbling....
MD, PhD from Houston for sure. @German: I don't want to get your hopes very high. But I guess you were actively being considered. My friend was declined. But he has lot of contacts all over the US- so he gives me the inside scoop on everything.
I wonder is it the track director responsible for the final ROL? Or every interviewer gives his/her input in the selection. I am still unable to find out the role of main PD in this selection. Smile
Thanks wrngt.... For the inside scoop. I havnt heard from them yet. Keeping fingers crossed
@ wrngturn
the prof from houston is really nice, very down to earth yet super smart and obviously very accomplished. she truly deserves it. a great pick.

Are you sure they are sending out rejections/ silent on rejections? I wish they do send out rejections so that ones not getting into it can think otherwise.
They already sent out rejections.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »