Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to rockapaper - hexagon_king
Dear friend i have read about your posts on the forum about the PA programs and since you are currently into it id like to ask few questions about the fees, since I am NOT a citizen or a gc holder how much would it cost me to attend such a program and also do these programs give the I20 for the visa purpose??? and m i eligible for grants or something?? another thing is that since I have done all the subjects like anat,physio,biochem,medicine and surgery do they give the credits for the same to me or will i have to take them again in the course..!
thanks
sorry this message i for rockpaper i got the name wrong.!
Unfortunately, most programs require that you are a US citizen or permanent resident to attend. No programs sponsor visas. Also, you would have to be US citizen or permanent resident to qualify for student loans and/or grants.
No credits would be given for any course work, all PA programs require you to finish the entire curriculum.

Yeah, I know, tell me about it...I am bored out of my mind with these so basic classes. I study for step 3 in the meantime to keep me motivated.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »