Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade by Good Step 3 to get Residency - satyajit_k_md

www.usmleforum.com

a. $85-116K/Yr for Med/Surg Assistant Jobs( BUT YOU MUST APPLY TO THOSE SCHOOLS ONLINE THAT ARE LISTED THERE NOW- FOR FREE- POTENTIALLY YOU MAY GET 75-95% ($30,000) SCHOLARSHIPS- SO APPLY IMMEDIATELY...) - see this link that I found elsewhere VERY IMPORTANT: Believe it or not you may make-not quite as much as family medicine- BUT CLOSE;i.e., according to Salary.com you start at $85-95K per annum and move up to $116K per annum after 5 years- esp if you are a surgical assistant (MEANWHILE YOU CAN STILL TRY FOR SURG/MED RESIDENCY AS YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY NETWORK AND GET HANDS ON USCE- .ALSO- SPECIAL AAMC REPORT: J1 VISA FOR IMGs BECOMING LAW BY 2012!a. Best USMLE preparation courses in terms of value and guaranteed outcomes

b. Best type of non-commercial (FREE) university-based externships, their availabilities and locations c. 1 Special discussions for "old grad-" IMGs, and those with multiple failures (i.e., LISTINGS OF THOSE FM, PSYCH, PRELIM SURG PROGRAMS that have NO GRAD DATE or USMLE Score /Attempts REQUIREMENTS) , and those that have taken more than 7 years in their steps
c1 NO More H1B-VISAs;J1 VISA INTO LAW by'12! AAMC
c2 OBAMACARE:+15,000 NEW Rez Posns by 2015
The JAN 2010 passage of National US Health Insurance Care Reform means that ALL IMGs have BETTER ODDS of getting a residency: Yes it is true
c3REAL‘HANDS-ON PAID’'H &P-DOCTOR’ position
You will do H and P’s and some investigations on patients FOR PAY! (“H and P Doctor") WHERE?THIS WILL SERVE AS REAL US CLINICAL experience IN A TOP US HOSPITAL

d. How OLD GRAD IMGs may upgrade their applications through externships, Good USMLE scores, etc; DETAILS ABOUT TRAINING FOR HIGH-PAYING PAID LICENSED CLINICAL JOBS (E.G., MED ASSISTANT, RESP THERAPIST, RN ETC) AND WHERE TO FIND THEM LOCALLY- and REALIZE THAT PGM DIRECTORS REGARD THEM AS BEING THE SAME AS US CE-i.E., US MEDICAL SCHOOL ROTATIONS AS THESE ARE "HANDS-ON"

e. The real meaning in (terms of residency application strength) of a USMLE applicant who scores 99 vs an 85 vs a 78; how many interviews does each of these categories truly receive?
f. Which is the best back-up degree for someone who may not get a residency in the US (i.e., NOT MPH or nursing! instead- MBA or JD if good English skills
cc
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »