Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uworld self assessment - guzaarish
Hello friends,
I am offering unused uworld self assessment 1 just for $25 or even lower i.e. you get 20% discount compared to the uworld website. I purchased it for $30 but did not have time to use it and gave my step3 in a hurry, got a decent score. So now it's not useful for me. So anyone who wants to purchase it let me know. I will provide my log in information and you can activate it whenever you want. It will expire 15 days after your activation as mentioned on the website. At present its unused and not activated. You will get it $5 discounted price. I wish someone can use it and get excellent score than me. All the best to you guys and let me know if anyone wants.

my email id ymhsh
please specify your name while replying to me.

P.S. please understand that this is not something business that i'm doing. i'm just trying to get some money for the thing which is no longer useful for me but it's very useful for one of you guys. I will have my result on 29th november.
so for 5 dollars more some one can get 15 more days. I think $5 is definitely worth 15 more days especially if you're paying 25 anyways

go rip someone else off
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »