Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
emory - ferritin
has anyone heard (IV/Rej) from them?
i have not heard of iv/rej. they sent acknowledgment letters to everyone in sept.
I met a guy in one of my interviews who claimed he was invited.
This was for IM
The program director was changed this year. Probably the new one is less IMG friendly and less nepotic than the previous one. I guess this means no more Mexicans in Emory
@drbhatti: For all you know, may be he was another embarrassing IMG that you met. As far as I know, Emory hasn't invited IMGs as yet. They invite IMGs in January depending on how strong their AMG applicant pool is.
wrngturn:

Actually, you are right, it was one of the embarrassing IMG I met. He claimed he started a PhD in Emory a year ago and he was going to graduate next year before beginning residency... weird, don't you think?
Haha. A liar embarrasing IMG. No one does phd in 2 years. Is he the same guy who was taking pictures or answering during noon conference?
Btw, people from which other countries did you meet? I suspect ccf only invites indian imgs.
One of my collaborators have I think recommended me at Emory way back in October - but still they have not told me anything.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »