Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WoodHull IM interview - monu2005
I got an interview invitation end of Oct. Since then I emailed them 3 times with my interview dates for the first week of December, but yet to receive any confirmation reply from the Program. On the invitation, they said all confirmation will be sent via email and specifically asked not to call. Are you experiencing same delay from WOODHULL IM? What did you guys call and confirm your appointment? Did they send postal email instead. any suggestion?
bump
Hi,
I received the email confirmation after 1 week.
the pc of that program is the most lousy pc i have ever seen.I too faced same problem.Call them up and set up a date.I did the same.
I had the same problem, so I sent a new e-mail, but at that time the dates that I already selected were booked, so I had to re scheduled a new dates, after that they confirmed it the next day!!!! If should call them Smile ASAP
Problem is, they dont even pick the fone that often. Not to talk of responding to emails. It might get to a point when it becomes expedient to physically show up there with your email printouts as evidence, rather than dilly-dally so much and forfeit the interview completely. You would have thot this base level of lousiness would be confined to 3rd world countries. Not the case at all. The entire process is pure psycho stress.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »