Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible at all? - luago
Hi guys,
My wife at her first IV was offered a prematch! I've fewer interviews, but one of the programs has shown keen interest in me! I was thinking if it is possible at all to do residency for both of us after managing a toddler without any family help? Otherwise one of us has to stay back home, we really don't want to do that because we are already old grads!!
Congrats luago (or to your wife!).Its a v tough decision to make but with both of you doing residencies, you will have to plan on family help + day care facility - that's the only way. Most residencies i hear have a 60 hour plus work week sometimes!
Would love to get some input from you as i too previously worked in the UK and am an "old YOG".
So whenever you get a moment pls email me: chemiron@lycos.com .... cheers.
I'd suggest a babysitter instead of a daycare, if you really don't have a family around. as daycare closes on vacations and on different weather circumstances, but a babysitter can accommodate according to your schedule
Hey thanks guys! Will mail you fmg2007; give me some time! Very very puzzled at the moment! Any other suggestion welcome!
luago,

Congratulations to your wife!!!

Is your wife from Eastern Europe by chance???

I am just pulling your leg!! I am very happy for you both...

Good luck to you as well.
Pathology11,
Thanks for wishes! Still recovering from my nightmare interview experience! We both are Africans. Had she been Eastern European, after my last interview experience, we'd have valid grounds for getting divorced!! Just joking man! I am a blissfully happy familyman! Wouldn't divorce her for anything, not even for Beyonce!! Wish you very good luck!
I was specifically referring your last IV experience with Eastern European comment too...

Hmmmm..Last time I checked...Beyonce was not available....lol

so long...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »