Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dr. brian - tik26
did anybody got email from dr.brian for 2day free iv session
Tik26,

Unfortunately and with apologies, no one got sent emails for the Free IV session until it was past 12midnight. I added an extra workshop day for my Session 8 IV Students. We covered some extra questions (including the Obama Healthcare question).

One doc showed up after I sent out emails/posted the login for everyone around 1am and she basically got a one-on-one with me, which was cool.

I'll do my best to find time for a demo session before the weekend. Please understand though that the demo session is supposed to help docs decide if the full session is right for you.

We did 4-5 hours during the last free demo...and I had one of the attendees emailing me to thank me and saying that he really felt ready after it BUT WE ONLY COVERED 10% of the entire full lecture! I don't want this demo lecture hurting anyone because they have unrealistic expectations and have a false sense of confidence that they're ready.

Even my students that learn 100% of the strategies, while I know they are better than 80-90% of all interview candidates we see, still need practice their strategies/techniques to be better than 90-99% of all iv'ers.

Again, sorry for the demo delay - but I had to take care of Session 8. I'll do my best to host a 1-2 hour on Friday (I have a free bonus GRAND ROUND session for all my alumni tomorrow to go over some advanced IV techniques).
SORRY TO SAY I DIDNT RECEIVED ANY EMAIL EVEN AT 12AM MIDNIGHT.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »