Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cock in mouth travesty !!!!!!!!!!!! - asifali
Let me guess who got prematch last week? Samomcos, Hannah123, Smoke-mle, kindlyassist, drrogerfederer, raveena, resident11, pathology11, ........I've lost count of your IDs!! Just keep it simple, OK? Keep it one prematch per ID; by doing so you'll have at least 50 prematches! How many more do you want? If you give yourself 50 prematches per ID for all your 50 IDs, you'll have 2.5K prematches! Can you really handle all those prematches, even more than the number of your interviews? Think of it!
asifali dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID NOT PREMATCH YET!!!!!!!!

Nor claimed that I prematched FYI!!!!!!!!

it was hanna with 5 prematches, resident11 with 11, smoke_mle with only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you doing?
Hey pathology11,
Sorry! It was a Freudian slip! My heart belongs to you, my dick belongs to samomcos! Just wished you two were the one and only and the same person! Wishful thinking of a tormented soul! Please pardon me!
My sweetheart pathology11 is here! Drawing on same analogy I insist I'll call 'samomcos' my 'sweetdick'! What happened to him? Has he become a full time blowjobber; he used to be part time before! Happy thanksgiving to both of you for different reasons! Pathology11, for giving me the purest of emotions, and samomcos, for giving me the best head I've ever had in my life!
hahahaha, asifali big loser of the year!!! You come at the right time and the right place. I was away for a long time, but come back to meet you serendipitously!!! I myself got 5 prematches!! not only samomcos, any problem??? hahaha....

What about your part time job??? selling stuff in subway, right??? GOOD!! keep doing it..don't change it into selling your Asian black as# for the pervert weathlier, lol. What about you??? Bronx stuff...did you get any prematch??? I guess you got but didn't dare to disclose right???? SWEETASS,eieieiei.....
SON I WANT TO HARBOUR YOUR PEEENUS IN MY MOUTH HOLES AND AXILLA
I LOVE TO SUCK YOU AND YOUR CUM
REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE SMALL YOU USED TO PALY WITH MY MAMMARY GLANDS AND
YOUR TINY ITTY BITTY PEENUS WOULD LEAK AWWW I SO VERY REMEMBER THE MOM CHILD
RELATONSHUN
WILL YOU FILL MY HOLES WITH YOUR SECRETIONS PLEASE OTHERWISE I WILL BE HEADING TO BIG BLACK KOKS IN PAKISTAN AND YOU DONT LIKE THEM YET YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF CONCEPTION OF PAKI SECRETIONS
miss you so dont let me down
Been some time since you left with white curd on your face! Don't get so upset! Just make a few more new IDs, and start giving those IDs Ivy League prematches! And then congratulate from your other IDs! Is that so difficult?
(PS: Stop singing Pakistan's national anthem!)
white curd from my PUSY In your face SON > ? how about that ? some lactobacillus for you
Dumbass! You just admitted you are 'whitecurd'! Wipe your face first! Don't talk with a cock in your mouth and don't sing Pakistani anthem at Harvard!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »