Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free advice for Pakistanis - asifali
Within a month of arriving here you start picking up a fake American accent! Slaves can't really do any better! Just do all Desis one favour:record your own voice and listen to that! Even a brown nosed rhino skinned slave like you would be embarrassed!
(Today one Pakistani wished me 'Happy Thanksgiving' in a fake accent; it was degrading to say the least! Stop trying too hard to 'blend in'! People laugh at you brown slaves!)
dude - its thanksgiving and all you can do is still spit out vile/angry stuff.... wow you need a friend... i know asifalimom just ripped you a new a**hole with those hilarious posts but i honestly feel sorry for you ....spending your whole thanksgiving stewing in anger/misery.
tell you what....meet me at the sports bar on 7 av/ 47 st nyc @ 6pm tonight and watch the jets game........ u could obviously do with a friend.
or simply pee and smell son ..no accent involved ...
It takes more than a mom-omcos to upset me! cpq...whatever you are, it is just your another ID! You say your posts are hilarious inasmuch as you congratulate your Harvard prematches from different IDs! You are miserable, not me! If that is the best of humour you can come up with, you are pathetic! I just don't see any point in Paki slaves being pseudo-Americans and celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, eating porks and denouncing everything Islamic only to show how anti-Islamic you are!! That's all! One Pakistani openly insulted Prophet (PBUH) infront of Americans just to show how much he hates Muslims!!
hey i understand u need to vent/sulk a bit... but the offer still stands....i'll be wearing #24 jets jersey...and no, u r not going to get jumped (unless u r a bengals fan...just kidding).... seriously u need to have a drink and chill.... there is more to life than barking like a rabid dog @ folks like us just trying to get thru d krazy match.... u obviously have no friends or family so come join us 2nite.
I'd love to join you guys a lot!! But Paho will be sorry for choosing you guys instead of her. So let it be the next time, we'll congrat our winning above that loser Asifali together. hahahahahahahahahahahah......Asif Ali, you sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am sick of seeing ass-licking desis everyday! I met one native American today (for fact, not joking) and just asked out of courtesy if he is working on a holiday or not? He said he doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, because 'they' (colonists) celebrate what they took away from us in our own country! Moronical brown slaves celebrate Thanksgiving to become 'Amrikan'!!
Even more laughable is when Pakis do charity work in America like giving food for homeless etc! As if they came here to do charity in America! Pakistan is so superdeveloped there is no scope for charity work in Pakistan!! How hollow is that? Hypocritical brown slaves don't even realize that!
asifali dude, you should have come instead of spending your whole day spewing out angry/hateful stuff! Hey next time you meet your native american friend ask him for a cure/ curse removal of your condition because obviously modern medicine has woefully failed you!
This is called diplomacy,not leaking nec or whatevr..Obvioselly some people will never learn how to be nice...
A
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »