Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Asifali - whitecurd
Dear Asifali,

When you're reading this letter, I might be asking for forgiveness from everyone that you did bad thing to. You might feel surprised why a bad guy like me need to do this thing for you. Actually, there's the story behind this.

27 years ago, I went to India across the border of Pakis in order to escape terrorist camp. At that time, your mom worked as a whore in Mumbai and met me by chance. She felt glad to spread her legs and let me hit once. Unfortunately, that purely lust behavior brought about evil half human-half lizard. I named him "Asif Ali" before I left your mom to make sure that I'll recognize him when he grow up. Alas!! I don't expect to see him again in this stupid and pity status like this. You're selling something in Subway near medical school and just listening to other medical students dream about residency training. I know that you also yearn to have such bright and vivid future but you can't. Only routine work in Subway, you still feel hard to accomplish and always yelled by your boss. I nearly step into your boss and punch him at face for the things he did to you. Anyway, this might be the big lesson for my son to grow up so I let it be only my eagerness.

I really don't know where your mom is right now. Recently, I've heard that she is still working the same job in different place near Aga Khan U. That's sarcastic for her to see Pakis Med student pursue their dream despite her son can't even find the money to withdraw her from this disgusting and tragic career. On behalf of the one who gave you a half set of chromosomes, what should I do??Asifali...tell me some. I'd be glad to do anything except going back to screw your mom again.

Love
Asifali's Father
Still undecided about your sexuality after giving me wonderful head so many times?? What happened to mom-omcos? He promised big things like making my life hell etc but never actually delivered! He locked his thread and went away blowjobbing all the way!! What's so difficult to get another ID like 'asifalidad'? You have so many already!!?? You are uninteresting and unstimulating as a conversator! Do what you do best! Open wide, in here it goes! Just don't talk with my cock in your mouth! You don't look pretty by doing so!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »