Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 3 help needed urgent.... - adrenal
I have my exam scheduled on 15th& 16th, now i cant reschedule or cancel the exam
If i dont attend the exam will it be considered as an attempt in my step 3 exam as my step 3 time has expired

Plz tell me guys..............urgent
I don't think it would be considered an attempt.
You'll just lose your money.
But really, try to get a grip and think through in a clear manner.
Why don't you wanna go ?
There's no such thing as a 100 % self-confident attitude before this exam.
Hey thnks vesodoc for those motivating words,
i will try to think through this phase.......i m not confident at all with my prep
i will try to give it..............but before the day of the exam, if i dont feel comfortable
may be i have to reapply..........if i want to cancel my exam now it will be another 207$
thank you very much
mine is also on 15th and 16th dec, and I feel quite stupid now, it's my second time, but I can't reschedule it, at least not in a couple of months, so I'd go out there firing ALL my guns!!!
Full speed and we'll see what's gonna happen...
Good luck!!!
adrenal there is a procedure of postponing it even a day before your exams ...you will have to call your prometric and they will charge $207 and give you extention of 90 days... Best of luck.
@vesodoc..........Good luck with ur exam!!!!, step on it .... & move on with full speed
@drtab..........my 6mth eligibility is ending shortly, thanks though
dr.tab, can you please explain me this lines((If are unable to test within your eligibility period contact our offices to inquire about a one-time contiguous 90-day extension. Due to the need for re-verification of eligibility prior to approving requests for extensions, requests must arrive no later than ten days after the end of the original eligibility period. A fee of $65 is charged for this service. Applicants requesting an eligibility period extension must download and mail the Eligibility Extension Form to FSMB offices to an address provided on the form. )), from this website
http://www.fsmb.org/usmle_apply.html

Because I am really having to get this point, that when I have to pay $ 65 and when that you mentioned $207?? For $ 65 , when I have to cancel my prometric scheduling??
Please .
I got my answer here
http://www.fsmb.org/pdf/USMLEStep3_Exten...y_Form.pdf

thanks guys
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »