Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mclaren regional hospital,IM - corolla
Can anybody share iv experience of mclaren regional hospital for IM??
anybody????
please...............
come on guys
Hi Corolla...

I had my iv in McLaren RMC in Nov (IM CAT):
1) 1st of all, in the morning you will have a 2 hr presentation by Dr. Smith, the PD. Do read up the info given in their website well.
2)After that, you will have 2 ivs, 1 by the PD and another by associate PD. I was asked a lot of qs like why Flint, Why our Program, where do you see yourself in 10 years etc.
3)The PD will ask some thought provoking qs like:
Tell me a situation where you successfully gave some corrective feedback to somebody else.
Tell me a situation where you helped in diffusing tension around yourself.
Tell me a situation in which you helped your team in taking a difficult decision.
Tell me a sitution where you had difficulty in respecting somebody else's cultural differences.
4)At the end you will have an ethics exercise where you will sit with the fellow interviewees and discuss on some ethical issues (usually the ones which comes in board examinations). You will have to justify your point as to why a particular situation is ethical/unethical. The examiner will be sitting and observing each one of you while you talk to assess your analytical, reasoning skills etc. Its not as difficult as it seems. You will enjoy the GD.

Hope this helps. If you need any other info, feel free to ask.

thanks very much, really helpful. one more thing, how is the program...again thankks alot
any medical questions asked?
No medical questions.
Program is ok. Good for those who wanna do hem onc. fellowship. But I did not like the city. Very deserted. the positive thing is that its 2 hrs drive from Detroit.
newyorker85, dis it already started sending prematches do u know
i know a guy who was offered prematch a day after iv but he refused. Do not know anyone else being offered.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »