Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd email texas tech lubbock from dr phy - prayforthebest
I ived there early Nov.
Actually last week I sent an email to Dr. Phy and he replied with short message with ending which includes "stay in touch".
I'm wondering if it is possible to match there without 2nd email from PD?
Thanks for any advice.
I got 2nd letter but it was very vague not strong like this one. I guess 2nd letter is tailored to how competitive you are. I can't really understand what is the need to say let me know if you got prematch elsewhere !!!! why don't he just give prematch to that candidate he likes most ? I hate the way they are playing with our feelings.
dear dr
I hope you have had an amazing interview season. We are getting close to finishing up our interviews. I am reaching out to you to let you know that at this time you are considered to be in a very competitive position. If you are considering a prematch elsewhere, please consider contacting me first before you obligate yourself. I am looking forward to one of the best classes at Texas Tech ever! Stay in touch and feel free to contact me any time.

I got the same letter does this mean any thingggggggg realy? what should I do?
It just means that they really like you at this point. And plan to rank you high.

If you get a prematch somewhere else contact them, maybe they will offer you a counter prematch/or he might tell you your rank, before you make a decision on the other prematch received, because as posted by previous members it is thier policy not to give prematches.

I would just sit tight and wait for match if you plan to go to match.

If you are lucky enough to get a prematch somewhere then call him to see what he says.
but my concern that I have an IV in a program 12/29 that offers prematch from the first visit so what should I do my friend signed a contract on table the same visit that will be hard decision for me altough it is not very good program but still it is agood chance so what should I do?
poor guys, lemme say this for your information.phy is the worst cheat ever.don't ever count on his words.i say this out of experience.please ask that guy where your rank is when he say he will rank you competitively.then he brings out statistics of previous years match.he will be ranking you in 25 or so when the actual number of seats available is 14. competitive my foot!!
anyone got the 2nd mail?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »