Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feb exam takers gather here - amulya
hi whoever is taking exam in feb,or march gather here and share ur prep,strategies,so that it will be a motivation for all exam takers
now study pharma from uw along with FA.after finish whole 350 qs from uw will spend 1 whole day to revise fa pharma.good luck for every body.
Hey guys...m also taking exam in Feb....wat Qs are you doing presently and from where.How much is the output of Q's per day? I am getting depressed as I am very slow.
am doing 2 blocks of questions on alternative days U WORLD,the other day am reading books,i have combined path physio,pharmac,micro,questions and doing the q.
count me in, i m taking my exam in march, kaplan first read done, starting UW ,any idea what to do n how to do ,i m depressed
im taking in jan , GL to all Smile
hey got mine fixed on feb.22, finishing path this weekend; gonna start u world from jan with revision side by side ....... will i have enough time ??
exam in feb. i have not done any nbme . i have done 50% of uw with a lousy 50 % of correct answear.

help me find what topic to concentrate and what to ignore .

lets start with blood . is fa enough . from recent exam takers , are there particular topic to concentrate on blood
count me in, doing UW and FA now. how can i speed up my UW..question and explaination ..take so much time as i am adding notes in FA. any suggestions will be appriciated.thanks
hi everyone, I am planning to take step 1 in Feb. I done 60% of UW with only 62% unused questions. Should I be worry? What's your suggestion to score better? Thank you in advance!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »