Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam in 2 days, please help - physicianintraining
Hi,

I have my exam on Tuesday. I took NBME 7 yesterday and I got 360.

NBME 6--> 370
NBME 4--> 410

I am so burned out and I am not sure if postponing could really help me to improve my score or not.

Could anyone help please.
Anyone????

Please, please
What is the target score that you want to get on Step 1? I would say postpone until you meet your target score.
Hello, I would postpone the exam. Take the next couple of days off to recouperate and to re-energize your strenght. Then, study the hell out of your life for a month and review weak areas. Take nbme 5 to reaccess your progress. If you get around >450, then take the exam. But then again, it depend how high you want to score! Good luck
Thanks for replying. Well I had so many health and family problem, at this point I only need to pass. I am so tired.
hi
If i were u, i would postpone.
Been there and done it and going through it and I know how tough things can get.Don't rush just cause you are exhausted or have other problems.

When it comes to USMLE, I'm sure u know "Failure is better than a barely passing score".

Take care of ur health and family problems as these exams take time to wrap up.

May God make things easy for all of us.
Thank you all for taking your time and writing here for me. It really helps.
what so ever ur decision is best of luck Dr
physicianintraining , U R almost there, but it's better, if U can postpone it now. Listen 2 Sarim,after that all is UR own ...................
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »