Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 done ... now d wait for the result.. - andykum
Hi guys..
Gave my step 1 examination today....dont know how to label it ...Well the first block i was a bit scared but managed to hold on to my nerves by the middle of it.... block 2-3-4 wnt off well...lots of molecular and cell biology was tested...block 3 was a bit tough compared to 1 2 and 4. Had a lunch break ... and had taken small breaks after each block...Block 5 was fine... by block 6 my mind was a bit drained out...did not do well in that block i guess...Block 7 questions were agian a bit difficult... and maybe ur mind starts to feel the exhaustion...
Had 3-4 images from nbmes and maybe like 6-7 questions so i would suggest atleast go thry the images part of nbme...
Now the wait starts...i cant beleive i have given my step 1 today....
Thanks a lot guys for all the support !
Thanks for sharing, andykum.
Yup, the wait begins..Time to relax now..
I'll join the wait after Friday Smile
Thanks for sharing. Any one knows good source to study the molecular,cell biology and histology. I don't think it would be enough to just rely on FA and UWorld. Please help.
andykum... congrats on completing your test. Hope you report back with great results.
You mentioned molc and cell bio was tested more on your test. In your opinion, would kaplan cover most of the q's asked that you saw?
Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »