Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
live lectures in Houston -
csr

hi

Is anybody on this forum planning on enrolling for the live lectures for step 1 in Houston in January.
neelu

hi, i am in dilemma between houston and nj. i heard that accommadation in nj is good. what about houston. any idea.
csr

hi

I think Houston should be cheaper than NJ but where are u located right now and maybe u should choose the place which is closest to u.

I live in Dallas and for me Houston is the best place so that my husband can come visit me atleast maybe once in 3-weeks and also i have an uncle who lives in Houston so i will be staying with them.

i graduated from SDUMC, Kolar, Karnataka, India. What about u?? Are u an FMG from India too?? When did u come here to the US?? Did u already enroll or still thinking about which place to go to?? I will be enrolling in a day or two.

U could also mail me at drshirisha.
neelu

thanks. i am in st lous. the flight deals will be same to houston and nj. i am from india too. from andhra pradesh. i will send you mail.
nsr

hi neelu

i am from andhra pradesh too, mail me and we could keep in touch. where did u graduate from. OK i'll check my mail i'm hoping that u've already written to me by now.
bye
nsr

hi neelu

write me u're email id and i will mail, i was waiting for u're mail

bye
neelu

hi, due to virus, my pc has problem. i couldn't able to open my mail. can you send me mail to neelu5238
csr

hey
i'm getting a failure notice when i send u mail, they say they are unable to deliver becoz the mailbox doesn't exist.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »